“I need something for our big event next month. What do you suggest?”
While most promotional products companies will immediately start showing the newest coffee mug or latest style of pen, the creative marketers at ROBYN stop to ask a few questions first.
- What is your objective? To be remembered? To drive traffic to your website? To help launch a new product or service?
- Who is your audience? Clients, prospects, employees…
- What kind of event is this? Tradeshow, event sponsor, open house…
- What types of products have been successful for you in the past? Desk items, wearables, drinkware…
- Do you have a range or a set amount?
- How many items do you need?
Armed with this type of information, your VIP Representative meets with the Sourcing and Research department who has over 700,000 options at their fingertips and can quickly hone in on a variety of good ideas. “Knowing how our clients think and feel makes it a lot easier to come up with product ideas,” says Kalli Kapraun, Chief Miracle Worker.
So what are some of the most creative campaigns ROBYN has worked on? “We’ve done all kinds of things,” said Kalli. “From branded garters for OKC CVB for a square dancing convention to corrugated cardboard coffins for the AMAOKC to Mr. Potato Heads for Express Employment Professionals.”
Of course, ROBYN has already included a form on the website to make it easy for you to get the ball rolling with us… 24/7… 365. This is a page worth bookmarking for those “crisis” situations when you realize late at night that you forgot to order promotional products for your event.
Whether it’s big or small, a single item or a multi-component campaign that needs to be assembled and shipped, the creative team at ROBYN is full of ideas to maximize your marketing efforts. Give us a shout… We love to help!
Posted on Thu, July 19, 2012
by Brian Blake