Online company stores make the creation, availability and delivery of the branded assets your team needs powerfully simple. Our ecommerce solution can handle a wide variety of products including variable data print and electronic delivery. Approval rules coupled with flexible purchasing options means your company store works the way you work.
What is a company store?
Each of the corporate stores we build is as unique as the clients who use them, so it’s hard to point to one and say THIS is a company store. Each one focuses on the needs of that particular company. However, all of our company stores serve some of the same basic needs:
- To control the brand and image
- Cost-effective distribution
- Hassle-free management
- Purchase control
Why do we need a company store?
By determining the cause of your “pain”, the why becomes immediately clear. Some examples our clients have shared with us include:
- Brand abuse was out of control. There was no system of protection for the brand.
- Apparel is messy and requires too much time to manage.
- Keeping up with the printed collateral was getting too complex.
- Branded products were not getting into the right hands quickly enough.
- Inventory was a nightmare.
- No one knew where to find all our materials.
- We needed a system to manage promotional products purchasing. No one was held accountable for it.
- We’ve tried it ourselves. It’s too time consuming.
- Our products were fragmented with no central area to find all the branded items.
- Duplication of energies across the entire organization to purchase and handle branded products.
Sound familiar? When you can qualify why, you can then concentrate on not only solving those particular problems, but also solving other related problems. This ensures you build a robust program that simplifies all your branded materials.